NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long-standing relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining a professional attitude, conduct, and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in-store positions when needed
- Able to lift up to 50LBS regularly with or without assistance
- Able to comprehend Alpha Numeric sequences
- Able to follow instructions
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; IRA Retirement; and Paid Time Off.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Interested in this Position?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Fill out your information below and upload your resume and we’ll be in touch shortly.